Terms of Service
a, This website is operated by White Alligator Tours. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to White Alligator Tours. White Alligator Tours offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the User, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
b, By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
c, Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
d, Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel tours. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers and resellers.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 4 - BOOKING
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
SECTION 5 – INSURANCE
- There is a travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all-inclusive package.
- We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
SECTION 6 – CANCELLATION
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to White Alligator Tours. When written notification has been received by White Alligator Tours,
a, an administration fee of 10% will be levied for cancellations made more than a week in advance,
b, 50% of the total amount will be levied for cancellations made between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date,
c, 100% of the total amount will be levied for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure date.
d, No restitution shall be paid in case of no show.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
SECTION 7 – REFUNDS
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of White Alligator Tours will be processed within 28 days.
SECTION 8 – CHANGES BY US
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavor to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of White Alligator Tours. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our destinations then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a White Alligator Tours Representative will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavor to avoid this situation.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
SECTION 9 – TRAVELLING
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of the Republic of Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic and the European Union, whilst travelling on our routes. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in these countries. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed White Alligator Tours Representative may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of White Alligator Tours. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, White Alligator Tours will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. White Alligator Tours will endeavor to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
SECTION 10 – PICK UP POINTS
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points.
- Pick up times are approximate and dependent upon local traffic.
SECTION 11 – YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the manager or representative. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- The Central European way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
SECTION 12 – COMPLAINTS
- In the unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against White Alligator Tours please inform the White Alligator Tours Driver/Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver’s/ Representative’s best endeavors to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to White Alligator Tours as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. White Alligator Tours will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
SECTION 13 – WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
SECTION 14 – NO SMOKING POLICY
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
SECTION 15 – GENERAL
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and White Alligator Tours. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorized officer of White Alligator Tours.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Hungarian law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of Hungary only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by White Alligator Tours in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however White Alligator Tours cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- White Alligator Tours is operated by:
Győr, Zrínyi u.6
Tel: +43 660 7433277
SECTION 16 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)